BusyXChain is set to challenge the status quo and move blockchain technology into a new frontier.Read More
What we solve?
- Absence of a public blockchain platform that allows building Layer 1 blockchains with custom rules and parameters and without restrictions while maintaining full blockchain functionality.
- Cross-chain bridges and interconnects are being exploited for their security vulnerabilities.
- Public smart contracts carry a data exposure risk.
- Difficult business tokenization.
- Centralized non-transparent and interchangeable records.
How we solve?
BusyXChain addresses the problem with a virtual layer over our Layer 1 network, allowing for highly secure and seamless interconnectivity.
The network allows organizations to build or move their existing infrastructure into a blockchain environment and connect with other projects within our ecosystem, all within Layer 1+.
Set your own rules, and build a public, private, hybrid, consortium or custom Layer 1 solution.
Use case & customers
Open for All
- B2B, B2C
- Public, Private, Enterprise, Subsidiaries
- Governments, Authorities, Elections, Supply chains
- Various projects and startups across multiple industries
- DeFi, CeFi, GameFi, NFT, Metaverse, zkp, DAO
- Crypto sphere, with or without a token
- Possible interconnectivity between all without bridges
- No bridges
- Independent organizations: separate ledgers
- Standard programming languages: Go, NodeJs, Java, ...
- Every node participates: Proof Of Stake (VRF)
- Easy to create custom token
- Native scalability of the network
Ing. Robert Michálek
LEAD BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Head of Marketing & Business Development
Ing. Lenka Michálková
ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Emerson James Fallah
PHOTO & VIDEO
Crypto Desktop Wallet
for Windows, macOS and Linux.
Ready-to-use TOKEN CREATOR directly
in the Desktop Wallet.
Tokens: X20, NFT, GameFi, Metaverse.
Crypto Wallet for mobile phones.
Connected via BusyXChain API.
Real-time blockchain data.
API key generator for the developers.
Documents & resources
If you would like to view technical documentation.
Please feel free to download our white paper and technical papers.
We have many Medium articles that explain our technology and potential use cases. Also, feel free to poke around our Knowledge Base.
We will soon release a list of our Advisors.
We will soon release a list of our Investors.